Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whole Life Challenge Day 8

Saturday, September 14th


1) What did you consume?


Chicken, eggs, mixed nuts, an apple, a Larabar and banana pancakes. The pancakes were pretty good and an emergency cure for a sweet tooth.

2) were you active and what did you do?


Yes, did the morning workout and mobility before driving to central
Illinois for the weekend to visit the fiancé's family.

3) Did you complete the lifestyle challenge and how did you feel?


Sure did. All good.

4) Did you cheat/lie?


No, I had to take a point off for forgetting the supplement while traveling. Makeup point 2/11 for the day not recorded.

5) How do you feel? 


Weekends are tough. We ate out, which has now become more of a challenging adventure at normal restaurants than a pleasurable social experience. I'm already sick of snacking on meat and we roamed around two grocery stores in central Illinois for two hours on a Saturday night just looking for things we could eat. This was after the fiancé's brother put this in front of us and said "Let's see who breaks first":

I thought I was going to dive bomb the table and inhale all of the cinnamon roles in less that 10 seconds. But it's at least refreshing that the beer wasn't my priority...I think?

2 comments:

  1. Great job Christy! Tough with all those temptations! I also was doing well on my diet and Kim sent over brownies and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a saboteur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darla, she had the brownies are her house, too! It was a miracle that I lasted!

    ReplyDelete