Monday, September 9, 2013

Whole Life Challenge Day 2

Sunday, September 8th


1) What did you consume?


Mixed nuts, bacon & eggs, coffee, fish oil and a burger with guacamole. Is that all? That can't be all...someone get me a scale I may have lost 5 lbs already.

2) We're you active and what did you do?


Yes, the fiancé and I did a partner workout that took 23 min and I did about 10 minutes of mobility.

3) Did you complete the lifestyle challenge?


Yes, but unfortunately I downed at least 80% of the 70 or so ounces of water right before bed. That was a mistake. I slept in 45 minute intervals for a while.

4) Did you cheat/lie?


I chewed gum (gasp. shock. horror.) And I deducted no points. Because screw you, Whole Life Challenge, you're not better than me because you don't chew gum.

5) How do you feel?


I literally spent my entire day cooking and doing dishes, then cooking more and doing more dishes. I have thusly come to the  conclusion that people who eat >80% Paleo:
  • Don't have to worry about being tempted by the cruel realm of fast food, pizza or beer, because they're always too busy cooking to see the outside world anyway.
  • Absolutely, 100% have to have dishwashers. 

We have a dishwasher. Her name is Christy. 

On a positive note, the food was delicious and produced 8 Tupperware containers full of food for the week. Still feeling optimistic for week 1.

1 comment:

  1. try sucking/chewing on whole cloves as an alternative to gum

    ReplyDelete