Saturday, September 14, 2013

Whole Life Challenge day 7


Friday, September 13th


1) What did you consume?  


My kind and generous dad is supporting me in the Whole Life Challenge by stepping up his daily food gift. Today, he brought me the banana, almonds and grapes! I ate the banana, a handful of almonds and more of the adobo bacon chicken. For dinner, I went to Thai food with some friends. Going to a normal restaurant and not cheating seems impossible. I ordered something I thought was safe, but it was obviously loaded with soy sauce. Whoops.

2) Were you active and what did you do?


Yes. The workout of the day (WOD) was 21-15-9 overhead kettlebell swings, hand-release push-ups and medicine ball slams. I also ran a mile before it started and did mobility and strength work.

3) Did you complete the weekly lifestyle objective?


Yes.

4) Did you cheat/lie?


No. I docked a point for the unexpected soy because the amount was so great. However, since my score didn't register for Wednesday of this week because the WLC requires 143,000 confirmation screens, I will be making up that full day of points missed by not docking when I miss points on future days. So this makes 1/11 to make up.

5) How do you feel?


Even after a week of eating clean, I could tell that there was "forbidden substance" in my dinner and it made my stomach hurt and feel weird for a couple hours later. Going out to eat is going to be really rough. Which is really, really annoying when you're 26 and have a social life in Chicago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment