Sunday, September 8, 2013

Whole Life Challenge Day -1

September 6


What did you consume?


32oz Beer at German Fest
Cinnamon apple walnut cake (mmmmm), buffalo chicken wrap with sweet potato fries, double cheese burger, 2 glasses of wine, roughly 100 ounces of beer, and then 1/3 of a steak fajita burrito at 2AM. The fine employees of Mr. Salsa are going to miss our late night presence.

Were you active and what did you do?


I very actively karaoke'd. And very actively drank. Also very actively resisted our coach who tried to tell us that the WLC starts at midnight in attempt to truncate our fun on our last night of freedom.

Did you accomplish the weekly lifestyle objective and how did it feel?


Yes, I've effectively ate like an ass and didn't work out in preparation. It didn't feel as glorious as I anticipated. It just feels fat and sluggish. But it was all for the cause.

Did you cheat/lie?


If what our coach said is true, I drank past midnight and should deduct a point tomorrow on the first day. But everyone in the Challenge is sadder for having listened to her. I'll be deducting no points, and my God have mercy on my soul.

How do you feel?


Today, I went to the mini-mart in my building for a final candy fix. When they didn't accept card, I went to Walgreens across the street to find a line out the door. Took it as the Universe telling me that it is possible to give yourself a heart attack in 3 days and that I didn't need the candy. I think that's some kind of self defeat. I'm ready to get this thing started 

No comments:

Post a Comment