Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Whole Life Challenge Day 3

Monday, September 9th


1) What did you consume?


Photo, Robb Wolf - Swear I didn't use
sour cream. Stop judging me.
Cashews. A Larabar, also with cashews. Some chili from a Robb Wolfe recipe. More cashews. And some more cashews (see a trend?). A delicious chicken kabob with mixed greens and a black bean salad from Bountiful Eatery (Thanks for the tip, Stachel). Also, another Larabar and fish oil.

2) Were you active and what did you do?


A terrible couplet workout with wallballs and toes-to-bar – My two worst movements ever, probably. A hippopautamus on the bar would have beat me. Also, 5 x 3 back squats way lighter than I wanted to because I'm having hip mobility issues. Not a great way to get back into the swing

3) Did you complete your lifestyle objective and how did it feel?


Total ounces of water (3 days): ~210
Trips to the bathroom: ~200,004

Water: 3, Christy: 0

4) Did you cheat/lie?


Nope!

5) How do you feel?


Like this:


I know I'm eating too many nuts as filler but I'm just so hungry. I felt guilty for eating that last Larabar before bed, but I gave into my growling stomach/sweet tooth. Will need to just make the decision to starve myself out and kick the habit. I also feel grateful for the community of people joining me in this Hell...er...challenge. I needed an ASAP restaurant recommendation for dinner with a friend and the group came through when I sounded on Facebook with some good recommendations quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment