Friday, September 6, 2013

Whole Life Challenge Day -2

Thursday, September 5th


1) What did you consume?


Another banana (I work with my dad, who brings me one every morning-It's quite nice), Noodles & Co Wisconsin Mac & Cheese with meatballs (told you I was going!) and a brat with chips and salsa (cleaning out the fridge). Oh, and popcorn (air popped!). And a giant snickerdoodle cookie.

Also, I had my daily gummy vitamins. Gonna miss those little squishy bastards.


2) Were you active and what did you do?


Does walking to Noodles & Co count? What if I include the cumulative mile I walk to and from work? OK, I did nothing. But only because my fiancé made me.

3) Did you complete the lifestyle objective and how did it feel?


Yes, I am being as unhealthy in these final days before the WLC as possible. For example, Penne Rosa is actually my favorite dish at Noodles, but also one of their "healthiest." So I got the Wisconsin Mac - Also delicious but a far worse nutrition offender. I actually regret not getting the large size because I was done in 90 seconds. And I indulged in the Noodles snickerdoodle, one of the top 5 most delicious cookies in the world. 

Also, I kind of wanted to workout but, like I said, the fiancĂ© told me not to so as to make himself feel better for not being able to workout today, but also to sandbag ourselves for Saturday. 

4) Did you cheat/lie?


I cheated myself by ordering the small Wisconsin Mac instead of the large.

5) How do you feel?


Really awful. I think the obnoxious 3 day lead-up is serving the purpose of actually making me want to do the Challenge and get healthy. So, that's good. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment