Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Whole Life Challenge Day 17

Monday, September 23rd


1) What did you consume?


A Larabar, too many nuts again, a barbacoa salad from Chipotle, a banana, some grapes and pumpkin pancakes.

2) Were you active and what did you do?


Not much aside from the commute walk and stretching for maybe 2 minutes. But I'm giving myself full activity points because I'm Whole Life Bitter.

3) Did you complete the lifestyle challenge and how do you feel?


Yes. This one is easy because I usually get 7 hours of sleep anyway. I unintentionally abandoned the volume of water I was drinking for the last challenge and feel dehydrated. Will pick that back up.

4) Did you cheat/lie?


Yes. I had a forkful (not 3!) of delicious apple pie from our office's senior art director/master baker. Not counting it. It was a cheat for flavor not for substance. And believe me, you'll know when I cheat for substance.

I also just realized, though I guess it should have been obvious, that the coffee brewed at work, which is sometimes French Vanilla or Hazelnut, is an illegal substance due to the natural flavors used in the grounds. Oh well, #CantStopWontStop. I will just lead myself to believe that the fine people at Dunkin' Donuts grind their coffee with fresh, organic vanilla beans and hazelnuts...and also glazed chocolate donuts. That's a flavor. And I want it.

5) How do you feel?

Grumpy Cat Whole Life Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment