Friday, October 18, 2013

Whole Life Challenge Day 41

Thursday, October 17th


1) What did you eat?


Stuff.

2) Were you active and what did you do?


I was so sore from the last two days of CrossFit that I slept in compression tights and still couldn't move yesterday. Multiple people at work threatened to push me over with a gentle tap into a swift wind because I was so pathetically stiff.  So I took an unplanned off day to get laundry done and recover. Trust me when I say that the trips up and down stairs required for laundry were all of the exercise and mobility that my body could handle.

3) Did you complete the lifestyle challenge and how it it feel?


Feels like this lifestyle challenge is really dumb. It must only benefit people who consume no media at all during the day.

4) Did you cheat lie?


I ate 6 Skittles and chewed gum. Also, after my diligence at ensuring a compliant lunch at Mezza the other day, it turns out that the woman on the phone was full of crap. They replied to my Facebook ingredient inquiry 24 hours later:


So, that's what I get for trying. And I didn't even find out in enough time to purge it and pray for my sins.

5) How do you feel?


Only 14 days left and the end can't come soon enough!

Cumulative Deductions: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment