Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Whole Life Challenge Day 40

T - 16 Days & Counting

1) What did you consume?

A banana, a Larabar, some grapes and strawberries, a handful of almonds, delicious white bean chicken chili from Mezza and a burger with a fried egg for dinner.

2) Were you active and what did you do?

Squat day always puts me in a good mood. Probably due to the fact that it's the exclusive function of my ginormous thunder thighs. 

3) Did you complete the lifestyle challenge and how did it feel?

Yes, I studied up on some life hacks. None of which I remember. Obviously it was very useful reading.

4) Did you cheat/lie?

Gum. Again. But I actually CALLED Mezza to make sure their chili represented a compliant lunch, so that cancels out the gum.

5) How do you feel?

Is this over yet? I get it. My food is packed with appalling, offensive ingredients that are absolutely going to kill me before the age of 40, especially [gasp] sugar. It's shocking that people live long enough to procreate the human race. Can you BELIEVE that you are healthier for not drinking alcohol? This is shocking news to me.

I'm not sure I need 60 days to figure all of this out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment